- How can you supercharge your creative students’ superpowers for their careers?
- For the SXSW Panelpicker session found at this link, we’ll bring you the best of our UCLA Designing Your Creative Career course for music industry students.
- You’ll learn art and storytelling about the past to think about the future, game design to help students build their current stories, and tools to help students break down their “Fear of Reaching Out” to inspire students where they can take their lives. (It might help you too!)
- Enjoy our SXSWedu Panel Picker video below:
- Vote for this SXSW Panel at this link.
assumptions Big Media books broadband video CES cloud cloud computing communication connected media context creativity crowd sourcing data data visualization digital media digital technology DVR education educational technology Facebook family freemium IaaS learning mobile search music New Normal online organizational change ownership PaaS personal cloud productivity productivity software SaaS social media social networks storage taxonomy Technology television news time tools visualization YouTube