Since 2004, we have worked with a variety of universities to create courses and programs for graduate students, undergraduates, and executives on how media continues to be disrupted from connected technologies.
We will be publishing courses and ebooks on the forces and drivers shifting media industries.
We also have worked on a variety of projects for industry organizations:
- Ethnographic video oral histories on media/technology innovators
- Expanded online education distribution for an educational DVD producer
- Business model alternatives for US video-on-demand
- Major trends of US internet radio business
- Future direction of US and European film business
- Options for launching mobile internet radio
- Alternative procedures for anti-piracy security for DVD/CD manufacturing and distribution
- Cooperative alternatives within anti-trust parameters for US major media companies on anti-piracy efforts