In this workshop, we will highlight tools and techniques to expand your presentation skills.
We will look at the following tools and questions:
- What are the norms and standards of presentations in your organization? Why?
- What are best practices for “8.5×11” presentations? What are other options to think outside of this box?
- What are the basics of data visualization (e.g., translating information into visual narratives)?
- How can I use new tools like Prezi, VUE, and Webspiration?
- What else should I think about in presenting (e.g., images, interactive elements)?
- How do I prepare, set up, and think through a presentation?
- How do I help and coach students in preparing? How do I coach great presentations and give other tools than just PowerPoint and Word?
Return to Workshops