Our Executive Director, Dr. Gigi Johnson, speaks extensively in the U.S. and abroad.
Dr. Gigi Johnson has spoken for many years in media, education, and technology events and classrooms about new business and social frameworks in this age of infinite information. Beyond convergence, she shows how the resulting disruptions bring expanded opportunities: for work, social change, and personal living.
Link to Past Speaking Events >>
An energetic and engaging speaker, Dr. Johnson shares ideas that help listeners rethink their futures. Her explanations inspire her listeners to take different directions with their work, their partnerships, their world visions, and often their lives. She makes clear what overwhelms us as confusing about all of these new technologies in our daily lives. She identifies new business trends and connections, not just for now, but for the mid-term future. She focuses on three main arenas of disruption and transformation:
- how time, place, and data are reconnecting how we engage with each other, with media, with technology, and with education;
- how our stories that we use to understand those reconnections and changes can be expanded, with new opportunities from seeing more clearly how the fibers of new business models are creating new lines of power and opportunity; and
- how we can thrive by bringing new models and information into our work, careers, brands, and relationships—not just taking what we’ve been given, but opening the doors wider for new connected opportunities.
Dr. Johnson concentrates on three themes: understanding change for new media professionals, advanced change for new leadership, and re-creating your work and personal opportunities for all of us.
New Media Professionals: Bootcamps for Up-and-Coming Media Professionals
- Digital Media 101: Understanding Disruptive Opportunities
- Social Media Simplified
- Digital Media Simplified
Advanced Change for New Leadership: Conversations on Next-Generation Media and Change
- Media 2017 – Building Your Next Business(es)
- Advanced Media Ecosystems: Reading the Waves Before They Hit Land
Re-Creating Your Work and Personal Opportunities: Thriving by Intentional Digital Re-Connections
- Rethinking Your Digital Life: Supercharging How You Embrace Choices and Time
- Redrawing the Map of Your Daily Assumptions of Now
- Opening up the opportunities if you can reconnect the great people and opportunities of your life
- Building your intentional inflow of alternatives
- Work Anywhere: Exploding Your Office into The Wide World
- Re-Thinking how to connect your team to work from any location
- Turning Your Technology Tools Around — rethinking time and place of how and where you work and live
- Spying on Others — Powerful ways to Learn from your Competitors
- Business intelligence using social media
- Engaging communities that already will love your product
- Building a Life Queue — Feeding your Brain Digitally as to Next Big Steps
- Intentionally learning from the connected world
- Gardening your incoming information for great choices
- Life Narratives: Rewriting your Future Stories
- Sharing stories of “who we are”
- Building new stories of “who we can be”